Take control of your content and media
Getting started with WordPress can be confusing.
This series will give you an introduction to WordPress publishing and media.
Whether you’re using a free WordPress.com blog or have a self-hosted site, this will help you get more control of the platform.
A Beginners Guide to WordPress Publishing
Below you will find guides on how to publish and format content, embed a YouTube video, upload and add image galleries as well as knowing your way around the WordPress editor and writing powerful headlines.
- Preparing text, images and video for publishing
- Setting up Firefox & logging into the dashboard
- How to post to WordPress – getting to know the editor
- Formatting posts in WordPress: 10 tips to increase readability
- How to add an image gallery in WordPress
- How to add YouTube to WordPress
- How to create an about page that builds trust and credibility
- How to supercharge your blogging efforts and destroy writers-block forever
And we’re always publishing useful content to help you be more effective with WordPress.
Don’t miss out.
Sign up for the WP Tribe newsletter now.