Your headlines, whether for sales or your blog posts, are the most important part of your communication. It determines how many people click on your article and massively contributes to how shareable it is.
If you want a compelling blog and to have effective copy on your website you need to write your headlines FIRST. Here then is one reliable way to write a viral headline.
How to write a viral headline
This is one powerful formula for writing headlines that flag your target audience as well as making your article more focused and likely to be useful and shareable.
The formula contains three parts:
- E – The end result your audience wants
- A – Address objections or resistance
- T – The time period they can get it in
Take a few moments and think about your target audience and write down a few examples of the results they want, any objections or challenges they face, and a sense of the time period you can realistically get the result in.
End Result: To lose weight
Time Period: 90 days
Now combine these three things into a single headline!
- How to lose 1 kilo a week for the next 30 days without dieting
- 10 Ways To Learn Spanish In 30 Days (without a tutor)
- How to grow 1000 real Instagram followers for free within 30 days
The best strategy is to write all your headlines first and then the copy for your blog. This puts the most important thing first and will also make it much easier to write your blog posts.